Pork Belly Rice Topping by Yummy Roast


In one of my travels in Manila, we happened to eat at Yummy Roast.

Since it's my first time to eat there, I do not know what to eat. So, I decided to go for a rice topping and chose Pork Belly Rice Topping for lunch.

The food was ok. It costs around Php. 70 without drinks and Php. 80 if with drinks.

At first, I thought the rice was cooked with ginger but later on I read the menu, it's not ginger, but rather it was cooked with a lemon grass. The pork belly tastes a bit sour but it was ok. 

Personally, I did not enjoy the food. The rice with lemon grass tastes a bit awkward for me. Maybe I'm just not used to this kinda of flavor.  I wish they offered this dish with a plain rice. Going to the pork belly, although it was a bit sour, the belly is kinda ok because it has less fats on it. It was more meat than fats.

 If you happen to eat at Yummy Roast, choose another dish or choose their best seller, roasted chicken which I'm going to talk about next time.

Thank you and stay tuned in taste bud speaks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Taste Bud Speaks © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes