Wafer Lovers

If you love wafers then this treat is for you.

Recently, I was able to stumble upon this treat when my mom bought me a box of Apollo Pandan Stick Wafers at the Barter located in Canelar, Zamboanga City, Philippines.

The box contains 30 small packs of Pandan Stick Wafers and each pack contains 3 sticks. The stick wafer tastes really good for me. You can really taste the Pandan flavor. Two colleagues of mine really loved the product. On the other hand, I do not recommend this as a snacks because it really tastes good that you would want some more every time you finish a pack. So what I do, I just eat it for my desert and brush my teeth right away to avoid eating more.

A box of Apollo Pandan Stick Wafers costs around Php. 120.00. For me, it is good for desert, add on to your ice cream, and a gift to your friends.

So, we hope you will also enjoy it.

Thank you and enjoy as our taste bud speaks.

To God be all the glory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Taste Bud Speaks © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes