Christmas Fried Rice

Since it is Christmas day, I decided to cook for breakfast and give my mom a short break from cooking.

Inspired by Yan Chao rice of Chow King, one of the popular fast food restaurant in the Philippines, I decided to cook fried rice.

In my version, my ingredients includes cabbage, chinese chorizo, carrots, spring onions, eggs, garlic, magic sarap, salt, orange, and of course rice.

According to my parents and my Tito, the dish was delicious! My Tito also said that, my version is unique and delicious. Well, if it was true, THANK YOU LORD! All glory and honor to God.

If you wish to imitate my dish, I recommend to remove cabbage as one of the ingredients. This is to extend the life span of the fried rice.

Thank you for giving time to visit Taste Bud Speaks.

Merry Christmas everyone! God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Taste Bud Speaks © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes