Boneless Bangus from Rufo's

If you love bangus (milkfish), then this dish is for you. But, before going there let's talk about Rufo's first.

It's my first time to eat at Rufo's and I should say the place is nice. Personally, I think it's a good place for dating, family bonding, and for meetings. The restaurant was opened by a group of friends in the year 1984 and it was named after their boss. Their restaurant is open 24/7 and they deliver too. Currently, they have four branches located at Shaw, Eastwood, Pearl Plaza, and in Makati. For more information visit their website at www.rufos.com.ph



Now back to the boneless bangus.

This dish is served with garlic rice (which is my favorite), achara (grated fresh green papaya), and fish cracker (I'm not really sure if it's a fish cracker or a squid flakes cracker, but it's definitely yummy). The bangus is well marinated and delicious that you would ask for more. I would highly recommend this dish.

The boneless bangus costs around Php. 109 pesos without drinks. Personally, I find it expensive but the serving is worth it. So, if you have extra cash, try this dish and you will love it.

Thank you and stay tuned in taste bud speaks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Taste Bud Speaks © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes