Burger from ARMY NAVY

 
If you love eating burgers, then you will definitely love ARMY NAVY's burger.

It's my first time to eat at ARMYNAVY and the experience is really great. No wonder their mission is "Come in hungry, Walk out happy." and personally I believe they're doing a great job accomplishing this mission. They have branches at Pasig city, Quezon city, Manila, Makati, Tagaytay city, Baguio city, Mandaluyong city, Taguig city, Katipunan, Sta Rosa Laguna, Subic, Aklan, Cebu, Davao, Pampanga, and Cagayan de Oro, For more information, you can visit their website at armynavyburgerburrito.com



For my meal, I ordered a burger with freedom fries. The burger is made with natural beef patties, topped with fresh, crispy lettuce, tomato slice & onions, mayo & ketchup on toasted Sesame Seed Kaiser Bun. The fries however, well, personally I find it simple but, very delicious.

The price of the burger is around Php. 155 pesos (no drinks included) and Php. 65 pesos (no drinks included) for the freedom fries. Personally, I find it expensive eating in ARMYNAVY but the experience is really worth it. I skipped my dinner that day because I was still full from my lunch. If you have extra cash, drop by ARMYNAVY and try their delicious burger.

Thank you and stay tuned in taste bud speaks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Taste Bud Speaks © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes