Alfredo's Red Spaghetti

Since I was a child, spaghetti has always been my favorite dish. It is my comfort food.

In one of our food adventures, we've tried Alfredo's Red Spaghetti. It was served with delicious sweet spaghetti sauce, sprinkled with cheese, and served with two delicious garlic bread. This costs around Php 75.

Rating
"Yes, yes!"

The eating experience was great. It reminded me of home, which made me like the spaghetti more because the taste was similar to that of my Mom's Pinoy-style spaghetti. The sauce has sweetness in it adding to the perfectly cooked pasta. For the garlic bread, it was big enough for me and the taste also matches the spaghetti. For me, it was a perfect combination.

Tips

  • Alfredo's Deli is open Mondays to Saturdays from 8AM to 6PM.
  • They also serve cakes and sandwiches. Their homemade burger is a must-try.

Location
You can find Alfredo's Deli at Estrada St., Tetuan, Zamboanga City. It is right infront of Tetuan Central School.

Enjoy your meal, and stay tuned as TASTE BUD SPEAKS!


Join us at www.facebook.com/tastebudspeaks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Taste Bud Speaks © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes