Tropics’ Chicken ala Kiev


If you are a chicken meat lover, then this one's for you. This week, we are featuring Tropics' Chicken ala Kiev!

It is a dish served with either pasta aglio, mashed potato, baked potato or rice and an accompaniment of mixed vegetables. At first glance, I thought the dish was boring, but once I tasted it, the chicken seemed to have transformed itself to a very exciting meal. In every bite, the taste combination of the butter, parsley and garlic really blended well with the chicken. It kept the chicken meat moist and juicy to eat.

Yep, I enjoyed eating this dish! For Php. 195 pesos, you can have this nicely presented meal on your table.

Ingredients
  • chicken breast
  • butter
  • parsley
  • garlic

Rating
"*Lazy* Yeah..."
The taste is OK. It was actually delicious, but I found it quite difficult to eat. I had to figure out how to slice the chicken properly so I could enjoy it while making sure that the chicken stays on my plate while slicing (I thought it wanted to fly. Haha!). To solve this problem, I have to improve my slicing skills. *kidding*

Personal Tips
  • Do not combine this meal with any smoothies. You won't be able to enjoy it.
  • Tropics is one of the best restaurants in Zamboanga City for family gathering and a date with your significant other.
  • Budget for a happy dining experience at Tropics is Php. 1,000 pesos and above. It's a fine dining restaurant.
  • They serve lunch starting 11AM to 2PM and dinner at 5PM to 10PM
  • They have Wi-Fi... and the streaming is fast!

Location of Restaurant
Tropics is located at Sta. Maria, Zamboanga City, Philippines.

Enjoy your meal, and stay tuned as TASTE BUD SPEAKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Taste Bud Speaks © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes